The “Nero dei Nebrodi” pig knot is an artisanal sausage used, after being cooked, to prepare sandwiches and appetizers that are particularly pleasing to the palate due to their dense and pleasant flavour. Only Sicilian black pig cuts are used in the preparation. Packaging from 2 to 10 pieces.
- 100% “Nero dei Nebrodi” pig meat and lard
- Sea salt
- Ascorbic acid
- E451 triphosphates
- E452 polyphosphates
No added gluten.
- Mincing: the selected cuts of meat are finely minced to obtain a soft dough, ready to be cooked.
- Flavouring: selected flavourings are added to the minced dough in order to give it a strong flavour, including salts and spices.
- Cooking: the wurstel is cooked in special ovens, where the temperature and level of cooking is kept under control to maintain its softness.
- Blast chiller: the cooked wurstel is left to rest and cool inside a professional blast chiller, at a temperature of 3° C
- Packaging: the wurstels are packaged in variable pieces, from 2 to 10, in vacuum-sealed bags, ready for shipment and distribution.